Leader in bimetallic barrel technology, manufactures the bimetallic twin barrels, which primarily meets all of the OEM specifications. These specifications can be regarding dimensions, straightness and parallelism.
- Work life is enhanced as it offers resistance to wear and tear.
- Precision fit between screw and barrel for a much longer period of time and optimum screw-barrel compatibility increases throughput and quality.
- Even Productivity is enhanced.
- Has superior chemical and physical properties through precised engineered barrels.
- Has broadest offering of alloys which facilitates Optimum wear solutions and that too from general purpose to the most complex applications for all resins.
- There is less inherent stress and better straightness during heat cycles that provides ultimate strength and straightness. This all is facilitated by high quality of backing steel.
- Also provides correct casting repeatability, preparation, maximized hard surfacing compatibility and uniform bimetallic carbide distribution through computer controlled furnace.